At Choice Dental, your health and safety is our top priority.
Choice Dental are well prepared for the COVID-19 outbreak and have taken a number of steps to safeguard our patients, staff and community. We comply with the strictest infection control regulations issued by the Australian Dental Association (ADA) and the Dental Board of Australia.
COVID-19 infection control measures in place
The Choice Dental staff are trained in and are up-to-date with the latest infection control procedures. We follow these procedures carefully and review them on a daily basis. The steps we are taking to ensure your health and safety include the following infection control practices:
- We temporarily do not provide dental services for any patients who have a fever, sick symptoms and overseas travel experience.
- All books, magazines and toys have been removed from our waiting room.
- Our staff wipe down and sterilise all door handles, reception counter, chairs, chair arm rests hourly.
- A hand sanitizer station is set up at our payments/reception counter.
- All visitors to our clinic including staff will be screened with “no touch” infrared digital thermometers to check their body temperature.
Choice Dental are here to support you and your loved ones
If you have any queries and concerns regarding COVID-19 and our infection control procedures, call our helpful reception on 07 3809 3320.