Choice Dental Braces Heritage Park
One of the many services we offer here at Choice Dental is dental braces. There's no need to be apprehensive about getting braces. The process is relatively simple and the results can be life-changing. At Choice Dental we not only care about the health of your teeth but about you feeling confident in their appearance as well.
Do You Need Braces?
A dentist will be able to tell you if you need braces and what type would be best suited for your individual needs. Braces may be needed for many different reasons including an overbite, an underbite, too little tooth space, too much tooth space, a speech problem, or just simply wanting straighter teeth. Call us to book a FREE 10-minute braces consultation with one of our braces experts. We can then give an estimate on cost, treatment duration, and answer other questions you may have.
What are the Benefits of Braces?
- Braces can give you the smile you've always wanted but they can also do so much more. Properly aligned teeth are easier to clean, which can lead to better overall oral health. And that's just the start.
- Other benefits of braces include an improved bite. When your teeth are properly aligned it is easier to bite and chew food. This can lead to better digestion and fewer problems with indigestion.
- Braces can also help alleviate some speech problems. If your teeth are not properly aligned, you may have trouble pronouncing certain words correctly. Braces can help correct this so that you can speak clearly and confidently.
- Braces can also improve your appearance and boost your self-esteem. If you're not happy with the way your teeth look, it can affect how you feel about yourself. Wearing braces can help you feel better about yourself and give you the confidence to smile more often.
- If you're considering braces, it's important to talk to your dentist about all the potential benefits. They can help you decide if braces are right for you.
Metal braces are the most common type of braces. They are also the most visible, which may be a downside for some people. Because metal braces are fastened to your teeth and are consistently working they can achieve faster results.
Damon braces are a type of braces that use a slide mechanism instead of rubber bands. Damon Braces come in metal or clear brackets so they can be less visible than traditional braces. The clear brackets make this option practically invisible and because the brackets do not stain they are a great option.
Invisalign is a popular alternative to metal braces. They are clear which makes them less visible than braces. Invisalign is also removable, which means you can take them out to clean your teeth. The downside is that they only work if you remember to wear them.
While metal braces are the most common type of braces, their visibility can be a disadvantage. Another alternative to metal braces besides Invisalign is ceramic braces which have clear brackets. Braces with clear brackets work the same as traditional braces but are less visible and a great option for those concerned with the appearance of braces.
How Would You Look Like With Straight Teeth?
You can achieve the smile you’ve always dreamt of with the comfort and ease of Invisalign. See what Invisalign can do for your smile and bite with a preview from the Smile View Simulator!
Steps to Getting Braces
If you're considering braces, the first step is to book a consultation. During your consultation, we will assess your teeth and jaw to determine which type of braces would be best for you. There are many different types of braces, so we will work with you to find the best option for your individual needs.
Once we have determined which type of braces is right for you, we will take impressions of your teeth. These impressions will be used to create custom-made braces that will be fitted to your teeth.
After your braces have been fitted, we will schedule regular checkups to ensure that they are working properly and that your teeth are adjusting well.
If you're considering braces, don't wait any longer. Contact Choice Dental today to book a consultation. We will be happy to answer any questions you have about the process.
Get a FREE Braces Consultation at Choice Dental Heritage Park
Are you ready to take a big step towards getting your teeth straightened? All it takes is a call to find out how braces can help you achieve straighter teeth and a new smile. Call our friendly and informative reception on 07 3809 3320 to book a FREE consultation with a doctor to discuss ballpark cost and suitability today! Be sure to let us know if you are a BUPA platinum member, NIB member, HCF member, or TUH health fund member so that we can give you an accurate quote.
*Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.